Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 4, 2007

Happy Feet

So, my 4.5 year old has "Happy Feet." After seeing the movie the other night, he's been tapping and dancing all around the house, in the car, at the dinner table and just generally cracking me up.

Last night, I put on the video for my husband and it was a struggle not to laugh. The tears were flowing. He's so serious, trying to copy every single dance move that the dancers do. He kills me. I've got to set up the video camera tonight and tape the dance show, because when he's a teenager, he'll be mortified.

I swear that boy gives a serious dose of comic relief every single day. Last nights dance party was worth every penny of the $13.95 I paid at Wallyworld for that video last Friday.

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Grammy is very excited about Jack watching Happy Feet at her house. I hope he still likes it by the time he gets here!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover