Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 4, 2007

Yee - Haw!

My 22 month old is obsessed with Toy Story. We have a varied assortment of Cowboy and "Beyond Beyond" (what he calls Buzz Lightyear) toys all around my house. Today, he found a stash of cowboy hats that we've had around since my older son's second birthday and he's been wearing a hat all day. Now, he's insistent that I wear a cowboy hat too. So here I so here I sit, wearing a child sized cowboy hat, looking quite foolish! However, the poor baby had an allergic reaction today, I *believe* to the antibiotics he's on for his ear and eye infection, so I'm happy to appease him by wearing the hat.

Ironically enough, my order from Eclectic Paperie arrived this afternoon, featuring none other than the Cowgirl Collection paper from Crate Paper. How fitting! Daisy and Joy are the nicest ladies to work with and have a stunning collection of treats! And, SUPER fast shipping. I'm ready for bedtime for the boys so I can get started.

Alas, I have 24 Easter treat bags to make, so it might be a night filled MOSTLY with Easter stamping, a little bit of new paper use and a glass of wine too.

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne,
I love the brown and red for the cowgirl stuff. Cant't wait to see what you come up with.
Maureen

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover