Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 19, 2007

Fundraiser Blog Candy Grows Again

I'm so pleased to announce the following additions to the Fundraiser Blog Candy:

Cindy Lyles from StarLit Studio will be donating an assorted collection of hardware including brads, oval holders, triangle and oval picture frame hangers and a 7gypsies kit too! (While I was emailing with her, I couldn't help myself, and of course, had to buy myself some new May Arts Ribbon!)

Joy and Daisy from Eclectic Paperie have donated a $10 gift certificate. The lucky winner will get to select their own amazing treats from the oustanding assortment over at E.P. If you haven't been - wow, you've gotta go check it out. I have **quite** the wish list generated for myself over there.

Two of my best girlfriends came over for a stamp night, so much fun, lots of chatting and of course stamping too. I'd love to post photos of the make and take we did tonight, so stinkin cute if I do say so myself.... but its a gift for someone who reads this blog, so that will just have to wait. Sorry!

I'm furiously trying to complete a few things before bed. (Birthday card for my brother, scrapbook pages for a challenge my demo is running) I'll update the master list tomorrow with all the latest additions and hopefully have photos of some new work!

Thanks again, to each and every one of you!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover