Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 19, 2007

Donation Blog Candy - Grows Again!

Beth Silaikia of Freckled Fun Designs contacted me today to add a Custom Watermark Design for your work to the donation blog candy. Beth will create both a pink and a transparent version of the image to protect your artwork online. Beth also maintains a separate blog Freckled Fun where she shares stories from her life with five kids (a sixth on the way!) and her amazing cards too! Beth runs the Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS which I just love! Thanks Beth!

I hope none of you mind, but I'm going to be breaking the Fundraising Blog Candy into multiple prizes giving everyone more chances to win! Each dollar you give will still give you that many entries in the drawing, but you will only be eligible to win one prize package. Once all the entries are in - the week before the drawing, I'll divvy up the goodies, and announce what the packages will be. I've sent out several more emails looking for additional prize donations - hopefully I'll be back with more exciting announcements later today!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover