Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 6, 2007

I am an enabler. In a big way.

Anyone who knows me in real life, knows that I'm chatty. In fact, probably even super chatty. If you've dropped by this blog before, you know that I'm chatty. Well today, I started chatting it up with strangers in the store (my sister and mother are probably rolling eyeballs reading this) And not only was I chatting, but I was encouraging a purchase!! LOL. What am I a salesperson? OMG. Mortifying. Well, they were looking at the Cuttlebug, which of course rocks. And, it WAS 30% off, so wouldn't you enable as well??

Then, to make matters worse, I passed out business cards with my email and blog addy because they were super nice, and I always like meeting other crafters. And, then we realize that two of us went to high school together. I'm SO embarassed to say, that I was a real jerk in high school, so whenever anyone says they know me from high school, I cringe and say "I'm SORRY!" I think I make a much nicer grownup than I did a teenager, but I'm guessing I'm probably not the only one that looks back on those years and thinks "WHAT WAS I THINKING?"

Then I came home to check email and got the nicest surprise. My very dear friend (the one I mentioned running into at "Wallyworld"last week) has started her own crafty blog! CraftyMomof2 has just started her own blog. So, please stop by the Paper Canteen and welcome my bestie to the big old world of bloggin'.

I'm off to make some Easter treats, and laundry. Hope to make some cards tonight!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

you're hysterical - can totally picture you chatting away in the store :-) love reading your blog, makes me feel like I see you more often!!!

Anonymous said...

I am one of the "chatees" and it was great - just the push both of us needed to get the bug. And we love it! Once all of the children were down for their naps, one of us left the husband at home in charge and we got together to start to play with it!

Thanks for the encouragement/enabling! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello - I am the other "chatee" and the gal from high school! I really don't think you were half as bad as you think you were in high school! I think most of us would do things differently in high school looking back on it now... I am glad for the enablement and thanks for the card to your site! You have some great things and do some great work! Hope you see you around town again, or in AC Moore, Joanne's etc..

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover