Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 12, 2007

I'm Droolin'

I'm drooling looking at my friends new business website. I can't bake. Its really quite pathetic. I even ruined muffin mix this morning. I mean really, its a mix, how hard can it be? Yet I still managed to ruin them. At least the kids don't mind.

However, my former roommate happens to be a fantastic baker, and I don't just mean in comparison to me, she really is talented. She's started a new business selling Whoopie Pies! Yum.

Now, if you're not familiar with a whoopie pie think of two cakey cookies with yummy marshmallowy filling tucked between them. Growing up, these were my favorite, and my poor mom would have to make whoopie pies for me on my birthday. Looking back, I feel badly, because it seems like so much more work than just baking a cake.

If you like tasty delicious treats you don't have to make yourself (and come on, who doesn't?) check out www.freewebs.com/makinwhoopies Kristin has several different flavors available and can ship anywhere in the U.S. via UPS. Or, if you live in the south suburbs of Boston, she can deliver them to your house. Like the ones I'm getting next Thursday! YUM.

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

In case I haven't mentioned it before, you are the most fabulous friend in the world!! Thanks for the kudos - you made my day!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover