Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 25, 2007

Lifesaver

My mom and dad are famous for the "pop in visit." I love when in the middle of a crazy day, they call to say they're dropping by. Sometimes its a total surprise, and as I'm feeding the kids lunch, I look out the window and they're at the deck. There's really nothing better.

Well, today, my mom knew I was having a rough week, and she called to say she was stopping by for a visit. Even better, it wasn't only a visit, but she sat with the boys for an hour and a half so I could run out to do some much needed errands. I was simply amazed at how quickly I could get things done without carseats to be buckled, emergency breaks for the bathroom, drinks, prizes etc etc etc.

Thanks Mom for being just the best!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

It was my pleasure. It's always nice when everyone is so happy to see you! Love, MOM

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover