Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 3, 2007

Lilly Kate SellaBella

My aunt is a mortgage broker and needs lots of "Congratulations on your new home" cards to send to her clients. Poor Bella, now that I'm looking at this, she looks a little washed out, but IRL she looks cute. Celery colored shirt and khaki pants.

I dipped into my new "stash" of Basic Grey paper. This is the 6x6 size, which is great for making cards. You get the full effect of the pattern, even on small project like a card.

The certainly celery layer has paisley as the background. Its hard to see here. The inside reads "congrats on your new home" sentiment, and Sellabella from StampingBella. I'm making another new home card to go along with this, just waiting on my ticket corner punch (should be arriving tomorrow - woo hoo!) and I'm MISSING MY KAREN FOSTER SNAP STAMPS. I can't believe I've misplaced them. They're only the handiest things! I'm going to tear my stamp room (aka - corner) apart tonight. I'm sure I put them someplace "safe" and now - missing. Ugh. So, you'll see that card tomorrow night.
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover