Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 3, 2007

Featured Stamper Challenge

I got a few minutes to play today, and made a cute card for this week's Featured Stamper Challenge. This week, the Stamper was Emily and her gallery is amazing. Ordinarily I'd say it was hard to pick which card to CASE, but I've had a card of hers in my favorites forever that I've wanted to work from. This gave me the perfect excuse. Alas, the card is for one of my readers, so I can't post it just yet. If you're curious to see, you can look for me on Splitcoast Stampers searching by FS08 FlowerBella. I'll post the card in a few days once I've been able to hand it off to its new owner!

I'd love to play in this week's color challenge, but I don't have Kraft Paper. If I can get my hands on a piece, I'll be playing.

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover