Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 2, 2007

Why there's been no bloggin'

I took my little guy to the doctors this morning after a rough night last night. Poor thing has both an eye infection and an ear infection. Poor baby! He was running around again like a crazy man this afternoon chasing his brother around, and laughing hysterically, so he must be feeling a little better. Tomorrow, should hopefully be even better.

The other reason I haven't had anything new to post is that any moment little guy is sleeping, I've been SO busy with all of this... four client packs of assorted Cool Caribbean cards, one set of assorted birthday cards for my grandmother, and 12 Easter Goodie bags.
My mom popped in for a visit today (can I say, I love the pop in, especially on a rainy, dreary, sick baby day) and ordered a few things too! Thanks MOM!! I actually have a few remaining client orders to catch up on, before I can play with my new stamps, but since I needed to create a thank you card, I had an excuse to pull out one of my favorite stamp sets!
I used this set a LOT around Christmas, but its been sort of "unloved" with all my new Sell A Bration and Spring Mini goodies. Yet another color that Cool Caribbean looks great with - Cameo Coral. I have a scrapbook page in my head for this set, so hopefully you'll be seeing it soon. First I have to actually print the pictures!

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

Great cards Joanne! Hope your little boy feels better soon - sick children can be stressful! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have been BUSY! The cards are just fabulous! Hope your little guy is up and at 'em soon. :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover