Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 2, 2007

The weather here this weekend was SO nice. We took the boys to a local nature preserve, and they both had such a nice time. My big guy was thrilled hunting for turtles with dad, and laughed hysterically watching the ducks pop their feet up in the air as they searched under water for food. Little Man was thrilled with all the freedom to run around, walked every inch of the trails, and picked up a new word "pine cone."

However, little man is now sick. Last night, his fever was up to 103.3. He's clingy to start with, but now he's like a fifth appendage. Not so much stamping will be done today. I got a few client items made yesterday while he napped, and worked on another project after he went to bed, but its not done yet.

With Easter coming up this weekend, I've got a lot projects to get finished this week. I'm itchy to play with my new Bellas (who arrived Saturday) and my new princess set from My Favorite Things. But with a sick baby at home, and some paid work I need to finish, realistically those won't see ink till probably not till next week

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Nancy said...

Hey Joanne... your profile no longer shows your email address!

I wanted to let you know that my jar of Peeps arrived safe and sound today! I can't wait to try the recipe... but you didn't send it with the package!!! Can you email it to me at nancy at elrick dot ca?!

Thanks so much for the great blog candy!!!!! It looks so pretty!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover