Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 31, 2007

Oh Where oh Where could my Bella Be?

So, last night, the Big Boy says to me "Mom, I think we need to go check the mailbox for your Bellas." I explained that I had already checked the mailbox and that my Bella wasn't here yet. He was so funny, wondering if they were lost in the mail, and I said that no, they just had a long distance to travel. Maybe today!

I was invited to join a Bella Swap on Splitcoast. My first swap! I'm very excited, and of course a little nervous too. The pressure to create something totally unique, that I'm sending off to someone else - several someone elses at that. However, on my last trip to the L.S.S (local stamp store) I did pick up some 6x6 packs of Basic Grey that I think will be fantastic.

Been so long that I ordered these bellas, that I'm not even 100% sure who I'll find in the box. Oh right, SuperBella! Apparently, she's been very popular among us Addictabellas and she was out of stock. Its okay though, because I'm supposed to be working on my card packs, not playing with Bellas anyways!

If you haven't caught the Bella Bug yet, please be sure to check out www.stampingbella.com I think they're so stinkin' cute, and Emily is so so nice!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover