Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 30, 2007

A wonderful surprise

Isn't it the best when you run into someone completely out of the blue?

This morning, as I was standing in the checkout line at Barnes and Noble, in walked one of my oldest and dearest friends. Its pretty sad that she lives in the next town and we hardly get to see eachother. But, we've both got two kids, and life is nuts. You know how the story goes....

We had such a nice time, sitting around the train table at the bookstore while our kids played. I have to say that the Little Man was on his best behavior ever! My "list" of things I "had" to do went right out the window, and we just chatted. It was wonderful.

I've addicted many of my college friends and daycare clients into stamping, and most of my playgroup friends stamp too (that's who hooked ME!)

In fact, I'm off to a stamp party tonight at my old room-mates house, and so many of my college friends will be there. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm sure I'll chat so much, I'll hardly stamp!!

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

it was one of the best mornings i've had in a long time! love you!!

xoxoxoxo

dawnmercedes said...

wow...such a lucky stamper with so many stamper friends!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover