Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 7, 2007

My Favorite Things


I picked up the My Favorite Things princess set a few weeks ago, but haven't had a spare moment to use it. Lucky for me, I needed a little girl birthday card for one of my daycare clients! As the mom to two boys, I love when I get to buy a birthday present for a little girl!

These clear stamps are so easy to use, being able to see right through really makes it easy to place the image right where you want. The little castle and cake images made for a cute background, and "iced" the cake with my white gel pen and my sakura stardust pen. The sakura added a little glitz to the princess crown and the wand as well.

I also have my eye on the new Paper Trey set Green Thumb its adoreable. I'm in LOVE with the cards that Julie has posted on her blog. Julie - you're a crazy enabler you know that? (wink)

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

Who me??? :) Hi Joanne, This card is adorable! My girls would love it!! Sorry for enabling, but that Green Thumb set is soooo much fun - lots of possibilities. I've got some more to show but no time to post - Easter's busy! Have a Happy Easter! :) Stampin With Julie

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover