Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 6, 2007

Before you can scrapbook....

...you have to have pictures!

It isn't the taking of pictures that's my problem, I have SO many. Its the actual printing of the pictures that is the problem. I load them to shutterfly, but then never place an order. Then I'm annoyed when I get to my six month club meeting to build pages, and I don't have any photos on hand. So, I've ordered a SLEW of pictures. Still won't have them in time for my scrapbooking meeting on Monday night, but at least they'll be here soon.

With the sickening amount of stamps, paper and ink I own. You'd **think** I could get around to a scrapbook page now and again.

I'm going to set a goal for myself of posting one scrapbook page here at least every other week. I'm just a nervous nellie about having my boys photos up here, so I'm going to have to hunt for some crafty ways to post the pages. Any advice, what do all you blog stalkers out there do?

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

hmmmm..that is a tough one. and i too am the same about having the kiddies photos made public...the only thing i can think of (which im sure you already have) is to post the pages pre-photos. it will have ALMOST the same effect ;) but better to be safe...

xooxoxo

thanks for the plug today! hehehe...

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover