Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 16, 2007

Oh Chocolat

I have a package of Au Chocolate paper that I've been hoarding. Afraid to cut it. Its just so pretty, so elegant. I love it. And, being from the Spring Mini, when its gone, its gone.


I was brave enough to use some on a card, but then it was just so pretty on its own, I didn't want to cover it up. So, I made use of the little scalloped edge I'm seeing everywhere right now, and then highlighted the scallop with the reverse of the paper I used on the top.

I really like how clean this card is, but I feel badly that I didn't do more actual "stamping" with it. Well,at least it came out of the shrink wrapped package at last! HA!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover