Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 16, 2007

Oh Chocolat

I have a package of Au Chocolate paper that I've been hoarding. Afraid to cut it. Its just so pretty, so elegant. I love it. And, being from the Spring Mini, when its gone, its gone.


I was brave enough to use some on a card, but then it was just so pretty on its own, I didn't want to cover it up. So, I made use of the little scalloped edge I'm seeing everywhere right now, and then highlighted the scallop with the reverse of the paper I used on the top.

I really like how clean this card is, but I feel badly that I didn't do more actual "stamping" with it. Well,at least it came out of the shrink wrapped package at last! HA!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

SuperCool CreationS said...

LOVE it! Even if no real stamping...I may need to buy that paper!

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific...has a bit of a retro feel to it!

MarieK said...

I like this card! Nice and simple with clean lines.

I do a One Sheet Wonder class at the LSS using patterned paper and the cards have very little stamping - maybe a greeting or not.

It's a popular class and the customers love it!

Sometimes it's nice just to not do to much to a card.

Melissa Buecher said...

This totally caught my eye when searching for au chocolat projects in the scs gallery. I'm going to try and use it in my next stamp class. Thanks for sharing!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover