Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 16, 2007

A thank you from my friend Sarah

As you may have seen, I'm running a blog candy contest to help my friend Sarah raise donations for her upcoming Avon Breast Cancer walk in Boston on May 19th and 20th. You can help Sarah raise money, and earn yourself chances to win the blog candy by visiting this post

Here's a quick note I got from Sarah just this morning!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for the support and encouragement!! I really appreciate the overwhelming donations. This is a wonderful cause and something that touches everyone of us.

As you know, I am doing this walk in memory of my mom, Sallie Reed. She was an unbelievable mother and friend to all that knew her.

I can't explain how touched I am that so many people have reached out.

Thank you !!! Sarah Scaletta

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover