Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 16, 2007

Into the stash


I've been wanting to use the striped paper in the Friends and Flowers kit for a while. And haven't been brave enough. Since you can only get your hands on it by hostessing, I've got precisely four pieces of this lovely striped paper, and that's it.


There are so many color possibilities with this paper, but I picked up on the Cool Caribbean and the Cranberry Crisp - using some of my C. Crisp stitched ribbon. I played and played with this to see what else I wanted to use... paisley on the caribbean? (too busy) Big Thanks instead of happy birthday? (seemed too manly with these colors once I had it stamped out) add some flowers from the scrappin kit? (seemed too crowded with the DP and the size of Happy Birthday)
I think I'm going to paper pierce a little along the bottom but wanted to throw it out for your ideas. Come on stalkers, let me know what you think, what would YOU do?

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover