Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 16, 2007

My Favorite Things has been added!

I'm so excited to announce that Kim Van Der Sanden has donated the Hearts Galore set from My Favorite Things to the Fundraiser Blog Candy!

The My Favorite Things stamps are SO adorable, and I just love working with clear stamps! Makes it so easy to get the image RIGHT where you want it! Personally I have my eye on Going to the Chapel and Take Charge. If you have joined the Splitcoast Fan Club you can see the fantastic card that Julie Ebersole has made with the Dino-Mite set - that's on my list too!!

By the way, if you haven't joined what are you waiting for - wink!! The instant uploads alone are worth the cost. And the DD creations - that you only have access to as a fan club member are amazing.

To have a chance at winning this awesome set from My Favorite Things, please visit my original post about the Fundraiser Blog Candy. Thanks so much KIM!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover