Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 16, 2007

Special Delivery! And a designer paper challenge

Today was a good - scratch that - great mail day. A big old box came from Eclectic Paperie today containing two of the newest lines of Crate Paper and two of the clear Stampendous paint tins.

Can I just say that Daisy and Joy are so nice to buy from, I love that there is always a little hand written note from Daisy on my packing slip. I love how fast the shipping is, I love their unique collection of goodies. Thank you ladies!!


I have to admit that I found myself literally smelling the paper. Geek! But really, it **does** smell good. I vow to actually use this paper, rather than just collect it!

Between my use of Au Chocolat Last night, digging into my Friends and Flowers Scrappin Kit and now this, I've become brave in the last 24 hours. I'm issuing a challenge to YOU. I've you've got DP you haven't used yet, please drag it out, use it and post me a link. I'd love to see!

details: Stampin Up - Polka Dots and Paisley stamp, Paisley background on cert celery cardstock, So Saffron layer is underneath main image on v vanilla and Crate Paper Brunch collection striped paper. Ruby Red, Cert Celery and Old Olive SU markers

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Allison Rankin said...

This looks great...love that designer paper!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card - great paper! Ok, I'll try to use some of my new paper today! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover