Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 8, 2007

Unveiling my favorite card!


Last week, I'd mentioned that I'd done a card for the Featured Stamper Challenge, but couldn't post it until tonight. The card was for my Mom's birthday and now she's got it in hand, so I can post it here. I've got to say, it is one of my favorite cards I've made to date.
Happy Birthday MOM!
Details:
Paper: Cameo Coral, Cool Caribbean, Whisper White
Ink: Same as paper, plus Apricot Appeal and Black Stazon
Stamps: FlowerBella and HB sentiment from www.stampingbella.com; Polka Dots and Petals and Paisley Background from SU,
Accessories: Giga Oval Scallop, Oval Mega punch both from Marvy Uchida, Coral ribbon from SU, various SU markers

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous card. Love the colors, etc. Just like a breath of spring!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! So feminine!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

my favorite is the sparly bow in her hair!! i LOVE this! nicely done honey!!

xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Great card Joanne! So pretty - love the bella punched out!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover