Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 9, 2007

What the Easter Bunny brought me....


My mom bought Mel's Bracelets for all the girls (my sister, grandmother and me) for Easter this year. It is so beautiful and I love it. I know that it is going to look great with every single thing in my closet and will get a lot of wear, but the best thing is knowing that the proceeds from the sales of these beautiful bracelets go to the Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center in memory of Mel Simmons to fund cancer research.
So, if you need a little gift for someone, there are lots of local shops in MA that carry them, and you can also buy them directly from the website. Hope you like them as much as I do...

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover