Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 9, 2007

Naptime Bella


She isn't taking a nap, but the kids were while I got this quick card done! This was a card I was supposed to get done last week, but Easter goodies took every spare minute that I wasn't taking care of a sick baby.


This was fun to do, and feels like spring. Its sunny today, but still windy. Little Man learned the word "outside" today and has said it one thousand times. He's very proud of himself, and why shouldn't he be!


I am now officially in love with my Paper Trey Ink stamps. I'm always so nervous stamping a sentiment just directly onto designer paper, because I always goof. These clear stamps make it so easy. Green Thumb will be on its way to me post backorder. Can't wait! Julie, thanks for the inspiration, Jen, thanks for the push for me to use the ones I already had!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

Very pretty bella - love the BG paper!! You're going to love Green Thumb!! Can't wait to see what you do with it! :)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

i love this jo!! she's so cute!!

Sew Club said...

Cute card, and funny ALL of my Bellas are Naptime Bellas! lol (or night time ones :)) Also, I would love to donate a pink card. Just let me know where and when and all of that. And the oval on that card is the smaller of the two. The bigger one would be better for the Javabellas, or larger stamps like that. HTH! :)
Hugs!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover