Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!


So, I can finally show you my secret stamp project. I went to visit my mother today with the boys to deliver her mother's day gift. I created this tag card based on a design by the lovely and talented Valerie Stangle. If you'd like the instructions as to how to make one yourself, you'll have to join the Splitcoast Fan Club!

I also decorated one of the Stampendous tins from Eclectic Paperie with paper from the Just Delightful Sell-A-Bration Simply Scrappin Kit from Stampin' Up. I also used the Paper Trey sentiment "love you forever" and placed it on a slider from my Cuttlebug. This pail is filled with with some sunscreen that I bought at Beauty and Main, a new nail polish, and a belt and headband from Kaleidoscope Designs. I have a few bags and belts from Kaleidoscope my mother has QUITE the collection. She's the lady that quite literally has everything, so it was fun to try to put together a collection of a few trinkets she didn't already own!

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

T. Whitesell said...

Great gift, bet she loved it! Have a great Mother's Day.

marja said...

what is this a beautiful 'mom ' card!!!!
lovely gift!!!!


marja

Anonymous said...

oh I like what you did with the paint can! I have one of these I just havn't done anything with it yet :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover