Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 10, 2007

Simple Joys

I bought this piece of Crate Paper from those fantabulous girls over at Eclectic Paperie a few weeks ago, and it was finally time to dig in.

I just love the sentiments from PaperTrey Ink. So pretty. The oval was looking a little empty there though, so a perfect opportunity to dig into my stash of Primas from Jodi!

The solid paper here SU! So Saffron and Bashful Blue. Bashful Blue is also used for the sentiment. So Saffron layer is stamped with So Saffron with the linen background stamp.

Hey, if you love SU!, Eclectic Paperie, PapterTrey Ink and treasures from Jodi, then you'll want to sign up for my fundraiser. Featuring goodies from all these places, and even more!!! In order to be eligible, just visit my original post Fundraiser Blog Candy. The drawing will be one week from tomorrow, Friday May 18th!

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Your center image and colors work perfectly with your paper. I need to head over to EP and get me some of that.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover