Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 9, 2007

Mmmm. The smell of new rubber!

Little Man finally took a nice long nap today, allowing me to trim up, and stamp a project with one of my new sets! With my vacation last week, I'm WAY behind in client orders.

Grad cards are on the list, so I combined my "need" to use the new stamps with a project I needed to get done. I also used directions from a project I've been wanting to do since I saw it at my upline Erica's house.




Initially the directions call for this to be an album, with pockets for photos. But, today, I needed to make a card... so I just left off the pockets and stamped right on each panel. The card reads "Congratulations Grad" and the last panel is blank for a personalized message to the recipient.


Closes up neatly with the bellyband which is where I got to use the pretty dragonfly in this set.


This was really fun, but time consuming. I've got a lot of cards to make tonight, so I'm going to have to think "cute but simple" for the rest of the night.

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

I love LOVE it! It's so pretty!

xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

This is really a cute project. I can see it would be time consuming, but still great for someone special.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover