Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 8, 2007

I won! I Won!

Before I went on vacation, I had posted pictures of some scrapbook layouts of my older son playing in the snow. My husband wondered why I was frantically trying to get snow pictures done before our vacation. But, it was for a contest and I couldn't help myself!

My demo (ha she's now my upline!) was doing a contest and I found out tonight that my pages got picked! I'll have that new Palette O Prints in my hot little hands on Thursday. I'm jumping I'm so excited!

Helps that the Big Boy is only a super ham, and a cutie pie beyond belief. Even with his head glued up! (Derma bond has still not fallen off the forehead...I'm wondering if it will EVER fall off.)

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

YAY!! That's awesome Jo!! Congrats! I can't WAIT to see the Pallete O' Prints!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! It's nice to win and see your work appreciated. Dottie K

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover