Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 8, 2007

RAK!

I'm so late in posting this note! When we got home from Florida, how excited was I that I got RAK'd (Random Act of Kindness.) How nice to get just happy mail!

The first is from the Blogger RAK Club featuring a stamp set that I want so badly, but I'm trying hard to hold out. Big Blooms. Be sure to check out Care Ins Place . She's running a contest right now to help her come up with a new blog name. Thanks for your super cute card Karen! I love it.


My next RAK was a welcome to the RAK club card from Vivian. SCS VivLyn. I love all the details on this card, the ribbon, the scalloped accents, the word window used with the brad, so cute. This was a set that I wanted to get in my starter kit, but I went with the Its your Birthday Set. Well, guess what I'm ordering with my first Demo Order. Simply Said! Thanks for pushing me over the edge Vivian!

Then, the next RAK was a whole goodie assortment! A tag reading "Thoughts of U" and a giant sunflower paperclip to match! How cute is that? And, to boot, a white piece of cuttlebug swirled paper. Thanks so much Phyllis!

Thank you so much ladies for sharing! Once I get caught up on these client cards, I'm going to "pay it forward!"

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover