Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 8, 2007

Got some stamp time!

I got some time to stamp tonight! Hooray! What I really wanted to do was play with all my new goodies in my starter kit which arrived today, but I have some client card orders that are due!

I picked up a little set at AC Moore a few weeks ago from My Sentiments Exactly. I also used my Doodle This set and of course, my Sakura Stardust Pen. Watercoloring with the Aquapainter is really so relaxing. Really. I've got to design a masculine graduation card, but I'm finding that much harder to do.

Tomorrow night, my plan is to use one of the new hostess sets which are exclusive to new SU demos. It was like Christmas going through that box today. So much fun stuff!
A sinkfull of dishes is awaiting me. I chose to ignore them till I got some "creative time" but I can't start the day tomorrow with a sink full of dirty dishes.

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover