Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 7, 2007

No time for Stampin!

I don't have any photos of stamping to share because I had a crazy weekend. So, instead, here's a photo of all of us at Disney. My boys are huge fans of Toy Story, so they were so excited to meet Buzz Lightyear in person!

My mom, sister and I went bridal shopping on Saturday and she bought a dress! It is the absolutely most perfect dress for her. So beautiful. We moved so quickly, we had time to select bridesmaids dresses and go out to lunch! How nice to have a meal where I didn't have to cut up anyone else's food for them!

Yesterday was Little Man's second birthday. What a laugh. He wouldn't pick up the cupcake, he only wanted to try to eat it directly off the table. What a goof! We all had a good laugh.

Don't get me wrong, I did squeeze in some stamping both Saturday and Sunday nights. But its a top secret stamping project, so no photos till Sunday night!
In other news, I signed on as a Demonstrator just before we left for Florida (whoop whoop!) and I'm now anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Starter Kit and soliciting people to join my Six Month Project Club. So exciting!
I'll be back with new stamped goods soon... promise!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Swamp Tulip said...

What an adorable cupcake picture! My 'little man' is now 23 but that's what we still call him!

Teresa

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover