Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 5, 2007

I'm Back! And itchy to stamp!

We just got back last night from Disney with the two boys. Many thanks to CraftyMomof2 for uploading posts in my absence! You're the best.

We had a wonderful time, full of adventures with the boys, and of course a few misadventures as well... many stories to tell. But first, a house to clean, wedding dress shopping with my sister and a birthday party for Little Man tomorrow. I can not believe he will be two tomorrow. Time flies.

In other big news, I'm now a SU! Demo! Hooray. I was hoping my starter kit would have beat me home from Florida, but no luck. I sighed a big sigh last night looking at the Retiring List. So many great sets on the block. But, I can't WAIT to see what the new catty looks like!

Back soon with vacation photos and stories... stamping tomorrow night!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover