Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 2, 2007


My brothers birthday was last week, and I had so many things going on, I nearly drove to Hallmark to buy a birthday card for him. Although, that is strictly against "house rules" when you consider I have a small fortune in stamps, paper and ink in my basement. CraftyMomof2 said "Don't you dare!!" and promptly sent me back down to the basement to gather the supplies.

So, I pulled out my handy new Cowboy Collection paper made by Crate Paper and purchased from Eclectic Paperie. I opened up my brandy new ink pad of Buckaroo Blue (what took me so long? Its almost the end of these "In Colors!!" ) and I used my much loved, but rarely used twill tape and hodgepodge.

I love my brother dearly, but he's one tough customer and I was nervous giving him the card. However, I really do think he liked it. Oh, he still thinks I'm a big dork, but well...I he's right.....but these days I revel in my “dork-hood!”

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Super card!

Anonymous said...

Wow! My son's birthday is this week. I have the hardest time with "guy" cards and he is a graphic designer, so I was having difficulty deciding what to make. Love, love your card and I have that stamp set and the wish button, but had never imagined the two together. Thank you so much for inspiration.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover