Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 30, 2007

Monkey Milk


I'm way behind on my scrapbooking, so I've been trying to catch up here and there. My sister, who is really an amazing photographer, took these photos of Little Man when she was sitting for the boys a few weeks ago.

I just loved these shots, few things make this child as happy as food! Searching through my paper collection, I ran across this fantastic paper collection by Reminisce that I picked up in January. Having two boys, whenever I see something different and unique for boys, I always have to add it to the stash.

The journaling reads:

"Little Man just loves what he calls "ooh ahh" (drinkable yogurt.) We started calling it monkey milk because there is a little monkey on the package. I actually even have to hide them in the fridge at this point. But just look how happy they make him."

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute Joanne . . . funny, my son loves those yogarts too!! It's been a while so he may be getting away from them, but he always called it hooo haaa yogart too!! How funny is that? :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! What a precious page - lots of warm fuzzy memories there!

Erica said...

Adorable page, Jo! Just love the photos! Would be cute to hang a little tag off the title with a close-up of the yogart container with the monkey's on it!

Lauren said...

Wow, your sister must be really talented. Maybe she should quit her job and split her time evenly between photography and wedding planning. Love this page and all the other cute stuff on this crazy little online operation of yours...

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover