Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 28, 2007

Mail them out!

This morning, I put together a card for Kyla's Maestas' Card Contest for the troops. I know she's going to receive some totally mind blowing creations from so many of my stamping idols, I can't wait to see the winners. But, I really wanted to contribute to the cause.
This uses the "Mish Closure" designed Michelle Wooderson and my new favorite set, Big Blooms. Mish Mash, her blog just always amazes me. She's so clever! Beate told me about this fold, with directions found on Cambria's blog Stamp a Little Love Baby and I just had to try it out.
What a great way to incorporate your designer paper without having to dig too deeply into the stash. I had some scraps left that were the perfect size for this from my workshop the other night!
**As I look back at this card, and as I was hooking up the links to Cambria's instructions. My card is just WAY too close to Cambria's design. So.....I'll be sending this card to Kyla with a note to please include it in the package for the troops, but to please not include it in the package for the judges.**

Kyla is hoping to collect 400 cards, and indicated on a recent post that she was only about halfway there.... Please check out her blog Sweetwater Designs for details on this contest. Cards are due to Kyla by this Friday, so come on, its just one card!!! Head on over to your stamping space and pop one in the mail tomorrow!!
details: Au Chocolat and Palette O Prints Designer paper, Choc Chip, So Saffron ink and paper, Whisper white cardstock and Big Blooms all from Stampin Up. "Miss You" sentiment from Paper Trey.

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover