Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 26, 2007

Stampdate Beauty


You may remember that a few days ago I showed a photo of a card for my upcoming "Stampdate on June 1st." This is a sample of one of the girls birthday cards we'll be making that morning.

This card uses the Birthday Beauty set which is retiring at the end of next month. A shame because she's SO cute! I "dressed" her in a scrap of the Spring Designer paper from SU and covered her Regal Rose sash in lots of Dazzling Diamonds.

If you live in the Boston Surrounds and would be interested in joining us for Stampdate, please email me at basilefamily at comcast.net to reserve your space! Attendees can make cards for $2 each with no purchase required, or can make cards at $1 each with a minimum purchase of $25 in Stampin Up product. Babysitting is also available for $3 per child per hour. I have only four spaces left for my AM session (beginning at 8:30 am running till 11am) and one space left for my PM session (beginning at 3:30 and running till 5pm.)

If you can't make the event in person, but would like supplies kitted up for you, please email me and we can set it up.

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover