Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 13, 2007

Pallette O' Prints

I think I've mentioned before, but my aunt is a mortgage broker, and purchases cards "congratulations on your new home" cards from me monthly. I just always feel badly that I only have two stamp sets that fit the bill. So I rotate!
This month, Right At Home from SU was up in the rotation, and tonight, I had the idea to dig into my new assorted Palette O' Prints paper.
This adorable paper is available as a sneak peek of the upcoming catalogue to SU customers! Lucky me, I won one of the paper packs from my upline last week. I was so excited tonight to have some time to play with it!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

Great card! I love that dotted paper it gives it a great look! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover