Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 14, 2007

Hungry for Brunch?


I just love the way Taylor uses designer paper. I'm so inspired by her talent. In fact, Taylor's blog was the first blog I had ever read, and now... I have so many on my subscription list. Even so, I always have to drop by to see what she's been working on.

So, here's my pretty lame, wanna be, attempt at her style, and her brave use of designer paper. As I've mentioned before, I tend to hoard it. But, this delicious paper isn't doing me any good sitting securely in envelopes, is it?

Brunch Collection Crate Paper from Eclectic Paperie, SU So Saffron and Mellow Moss. Happy Everything, Much Appreciated, Happy Harmony stamps from SU. Primas from one of Jodi's amazing prima shares.

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

i love them jo!!! so pretty and good job attempting something a little out of your comfort zone. they look BEAUTIFUL and super funky!

xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Beautiful Joanne! Love the paper and you did a great job!! Hey, can you email me your address again, I can' find it and I need to mail you the journal for Saturday's prizes! Thanks! :)

Sew Club said...

Not lame at all! They're very pretty!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover