Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 15, 2007

SO Saffron!

As I started to type this post, I realized that this is my 101st post. Wow, I'm even chattier than I thought I guess! I'm also closing in on 10K posts. I guess I'll have to put together a little blog candy to celebrate that milestone. Stay tuned.....
I'm really loving my Pallette O' Prints, and I'm going to have to stock up before the end of the month and the promotion ends.
This card is almost entirely So Saffron. The base card is just plain old So Saffron, then the intermediate layer is the small dotted print from the Pallette. The paisley is so saffron stamped on very vanilla then the dragonfly is stazon black acquapainted with So Saffron (the actual body of the dragonfly is certainly celery).
I'm going to be swapping next week at my first ever demo meeting. I'd like to try to find a way to simplify this to swap it... its just a lot of layers and I don't have enough of that dotted paper from the pallette to make any more of these. That, and I'll have to switch the sentiment since it is non SU. I found it at AC Moore from a company called "My Sentiments Exactly."
Done stamping for the night, and going to bed early for a change. Hmmm is 10:30 early? I didn't to think so till recently, but lately its been midnight stamping marathons for a while. I'm beat!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

oooooooo! i LOVE the monochromatic look!! so elegant, yet it has a funky twist about it!!

xoxoxo

ThreadCatcher said...

Very pretty card. I can see I will need to cave in and buy the Paisley bg soon...and the designer paper...always something for the wish list!

Unknown said...

Pretty card Joanne!!

Dottie K. said...

OMG I love the colors in this card.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover