Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 15, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Please join me in wishing CraftyMomof2 at PaperCanteen a happy birthday! We've been the closest of friends since our sophomore year of college, in each others weddings, and now have children close in age, and live only one town away. I consider myself so blessed to have such an amazing woman in my life. I feel badly though, I'm a crazy enabler and I've gotten her so hooked on stamping. I get a good laugh that her tastes have changed from expensive purses and shoes, to expensive paper and stamps! Love you babe!!

And, her husband is my computer genius hero! My computer arrived safe and restored this evening. Hooray! I.C.W. you are the best. My husband informs me that as he was over there tonight (picking up said computer....) he was overwhelmed by her "spice rack of scissors" she's set up over her desk. My dear husband thinks we're all a bit nuts, but then again, I guess we are....

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

thanks for the shout out Jo!! it was a quiet and relatively low key birthday. 34 doesn't provide too much hoopla! ;) i'm SO glad that all your info and photos were recoverable. YAY! =) and thanks for starting us all on the journey to being more creative people...it's a great craft and one that reaches out to others and gets people together. it's fun, productive and relaxing.

SMOOCH! here's to another fabulous year!

xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldn't find your e mail :P I just got my pack of paper! thank you sooo much! its so pretty! I'm making a box with it right now :) thanks again :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover