Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 22, 2007

Prima share gets put to use!

My friend Erica gave me the instructions to make this cute little box using a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 paper. I've had this gorgeous paper, part of my little binge on Crate Paper from Eclectic Paperie last month! This particular pattern was just so pretty I didn't want to cover it up. Doesn't it make a pretty little box?

This is filled with four matching notecards, with envelopes and will soon be on its way to my aunt who recently ordered a refill of notecards. I hope she likes them!

Sad to say, no stamping at all on these, but the primas coordinated just so well, I thought they looked really nice with this paper.
Have a wonderful day! I've got a few new things in the works, and hope to be back soon with more photos!
Have a great day!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Hey Hey Paula said...

Very pretty. I'm sure she'll like them.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous set. I am sure your aunt will LOVE them

CraftyMomOf3 said...

ooooo jo! I LOVE how you used the prima flowers!! SUPER CUTE!

xoxoxo

ThreadCatcher said...

Very pretty paper. I wouldn't want to cover it up either!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I love the look! Would you share the directions?

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous. I feel the need for some of that paper! LOL!

Would love to have the instructions for the box. Will you be posting them?

TFS!

Liz said...

So glad I saw this post in your history! I'm so glad you made that tutorial today!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover