Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 23, 2007

My First Demo Meeting

Tonight I'm off to my first meeting as a Demonstrator for Stampin Up. I created some swaps featuring my Palette O Prints.
We had to use stamps that are not retiring at the end of this month. Can I just say how HARD that was for me? I always binge on the stamps from the mini catalogues... so I don't have a lot that will be current at the end of this month. Eesh.
Luckily, I remembered that I have Double Line Doodle! That is the stamp set I got for attending Regionals last fall in Providence. It will finally be available to SU customers in the upcoming catty! This card is Almost Amethyst with A.A. ink. The flower was stamped with Stazon, then aquapainted, coated in dazzling diamonds.
I also created a Genie Bag (created by Jen Del Muro - please click on the link on the bottom right column to visit her amazing blog I {heart} 2 stamp.) for the Creative Challenge this month. The theme was a summer gift bag. These are so easy to make and an inexpensive way to do goodie bags. You'll be seeing these again for my son's fifth birthday this summer! This bag uses my new corner rounder punch to create the scalloped edging and the Big Blooms set from the Spring Mini Catalogue (see I told you, I have a problem with the minis!) Tempting turquoise and Real Red for this summer theme!

I did also decorate a tin from Eclectic Paperie this afternoon for that challenge, but I'm not **quite** done with it, so I'll post photos hopefully tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, I have my first ever Stamp Camp at my home tomorrow night! I'm so excited, but I've been so busy getting Swaps, Creative Challenge Pieces and cards for my Stamptdate next Friday all put together. Thank goodness its a long weekend. I'm BEAT!
**I will be posting directions for that card box I posted the other day. I've loaned them out, but will be posting them here in the next few days.**

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jackie said...

Those are great - I hope your first meeting goes well!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover