Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 24, 2007

Another First!

So, I had so much fun at last night's meeting. We made a really super cute make and take featuring one of my favorite sets. "Bugs and Kisses" Certainly Celery and Garden Green with a touch of dazzling diamonds. Easy peasy, but adorable.
Tonight, is my first workshop, its actually the first month of a Project Six Month Club, and I've got three confirmed in "the club" I'm running this first session partially as an open house trying to fill the remaining spots. We'll have a mystery hostess tonight and some door prizes too. Most of all, I'm looking forward to a glass of wine and snacks with friends. Little Man has been a piece of work (to say the least!) the last few days, and I need a night OFF!
We'll be making this Au Chocolat covered composition notebook and if we have time, a giant clippie and matching pen. Is it 7:30 yet? I'm ready to stamp.

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Jo! SO sad I can't make the club but hope to join the next session :-)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

I can't wait!!! See you tonight!!

Anonymous said...

It was nice to meet you at the meeting last night! I know you'll have TONS of success as a demo, you're so amazingly talented!
Laura Howard
The Star Book Lady hahaha

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Joanne!!! Love, love love it!

Liz said...

Okay, I need a tutorial for this one! I've never done an altered composition book before ;-)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover