Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 3, 2007

Belated 10K Candy


Okay, better late than never right? I did mean to do a contest right at 10K, but was SO busy getting my first two workshops up and running!

So, here's the "Belated 10K Candy!" Some goodies I picked up at a recent trip to AC Moore, three Studio G clear stamp sets, as well as two Michael's $1 Stamps from Kolette Hall. They're really ...just a little something... to thank you for visiting me here!

To enter, please post a comment on this post letting me know which stamp set you'll be saddest to see go at the end of this month, and if you have anything that you've already decided you MUST have out of the preview catalogue. This contest will run through Wednesday at noon EST. I will pick a winner at random with the help of http://www.random.org/ of course! And I'll let you know which one I'll miss the most, as well as what I'm most anticipating out of my pre-order!!


51 Comments    Post a Comment:

Paula said...

I am truly going to miss petal prints. I love that set. It is so easy to use.

Hey Hey Paula said...

I'm going to miss French Script BG and Roses in Winter. Both are sets that I use quite a bit. I haven't seen the preview catalogue so I can't say what I want, but I'm sure when the new catalogue comes out that I can find some things that I really need!

Heather Leech said...

Hi!
I'm also sorry to see French Script and Petal Prints go. The only set out of the preview that I like (besides the word sets)is the petal one. I saw a great sample from someone who took a picture on the cruise.
Great blog candy!!

Jana Weaver said...

I think Fishy Friends will be the hardest to let go of...but that changes on a daily basis!!

Congrats on hitting this great milestone...I'll still be coming back when it's at 50k!

Jan Scholl said...

Best of Cluck-just the name give me the giggles.

maiahs_momma said...

I too am going to miss petal prints and also the French script.....great blog candy :D!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I think Mixed Bouquet is the one I'll miss from the old catty. I'm not sure about the preview sets, I'm not "in-love" with any one in particular. Sandra Lew-Moll

SuperCool CreationS said...

Congrats, Jo!
I'm going to miss Cool Caribbean the most...am dying to see the new colors that will replace it. As for upcoming, the All about Birthday jumbo wheel looks great. May keep me from having to buy a cuttlebug! (My hubby will be so happy!)

Unknown said...

I'm going to miss In Full Bloom and Baby Firsts.

Anonymous said...

Im sad to see the French Script go.
and Im looking forward on getting Baroque Motifs :)

Gina Wrona said...

Well, let me start with what has been on my wish list since the book came out &/or we used the set in a class &/or meeting:
1. Snowflakes pg 51
2. Best of Cluck pg 82
3. Espressoly for You pg 83
4. Under the Weather pg 92
5. Simple Sayings II pg 184

Pegg S said...

Congrats on 10K!!
French script has been on my wishlist for a long time so I ended up buying it recently! But I think I will miss Still Life Stems-- such a gorgeous set- great for watercoloring!

Cheryl KVD said...

Hello! I am going to miss Bold Butterfly. It is so beautiful! I'm sure when I see the new catalogue, I'm going to want a bunch of stuff though. I always do....

Cheryl kvd

LettyLian said...

I'm really, really going to miss Roses in Winter and French script! Two of my favorite stamp sets!

Anonymous said...

I will miss Peace be unto you. Already ordered it. The other one that I just purchased and will miss is In full bloom. Its a beautiful set. I do look forward to the new chatty there are always new sets to love.

Anonymous said...

I am sad to see Cute As A Bug go. I just love the little images! Congrats on 10K! Keep up the great work!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Congrats Jo!! =) YAY!

I recently got the Olive You set which I think is super adorable. I also love the Riveting Hostess set and am anxiously awaiting my Parlez-Vous Francais? set.

I cannot wait for the punch box flower set. WEEEEEE! I'd better start selling more card sets!

HAHAHAHA!

xoxoxox

Ally B said...

I am going to be sad to see cute as a bug go!! My sons nickname is bug so I use it alot!

Jill aka neeuqpmats said...

Congratulations on hitting 10K+ :)

I am really going to miss:
All Natural
Petal Prints
Mixed Bouquet

The good thing is I am pretty sure there will be more floral sets in the new catalog that I will *have* to have. :)

Have a great day!

Kristina Lewis said...

I am going to miss Happy Hearts ans so many more! I can't wait to get Pick A Petal! Congratulations on a successful blog!!

Scott Franson Photography said...

I'm going to miss all of them as I just discovered SU stamps in the last couple months.
Claudia F.

Yosha said...

Congratulations on all the hits! I found it funny you posted your dad's card with a warning! I'd never be able to that. He was the one encouraging us to look around for presents hoping we'd trip across his!

Anyway I'll miss holiday print! I got it with my last order. Now that I have it gotta figure out what to do with it.

I am not excited about any of the stamps in the preview! I am hoping the catalogue is better!

cheers,

Yosha

Adelina said...

congrats on all the hits! I am new to SU! and still don't own any sets. From all the great card designs I've seen with the petal prints - I'll miss that one.

Debi Calandrelle said...

Happy Belated 10K! LOL
There were 82 sets that I'm losing and if I had to choose one that I'm saddest for losing it would have to be Roses in Winter. But Fishy Friends, All Natural and Snowflakes will also be sadly missed.

doverdi said...

I'm going to miss French Script BG, Natural Beauty and Roses in Winter. Would you believe that I LOVE all these sets and don't own one of them. I am definately putting in my order for them this time around. When last years cattie's retirement list came out I couldn't afford the one's I wanted and am still regretting it. This time the budget is being squeezed big time.

Anonymous said...

flower filled is my absolute favorite...i use that at almost every workshop...i will definitely be holding on to that :)
emily
emilymaeanderson@hotmail.com

Peggy Maier said...

I will miss Roses in Winter, Best of Cluck & French Script BG. I have admired Roses in Winter for a long time & just recently ordered it! I've seen the preview catalog, but can't seem to make up my mind. Guess I'll wait till the big catalog comes out - bet I can find some I "Need" in there!

Pattyjo said...

I will miss roses in winter and french script for sure! Awesome blog!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Humm... that's a hard one. I love them all! I guess I'll miss "Bundle Up". It was the first set I owned.

Amie said...

I'm new to stamping, so I don't have a catalog or favorites, but I do enjoy looking at all of your creations! Thanks for the blog candy offer!

Unknown said...

I am going to miss Cool Caribbean the most. But am REALLY excited to see what the new stamps are going to be. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss fishy friends.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 10k hits. There's a lot of stamps that are retiring, but I guess that means that there will be more room for the new ones. I think I will miss the Palmy Breeze stamp set. I think this one is great for the males. I sweet to share your celebration with your readers. Thanks for giving me a chance for this yummy candy.

Lilian said...

congratulations on 10k! :)

i am going to miss french script background the most... and also hip hip hooray, that set is too cute.

Anonymous said...

Petal Prints will be missed, but SU! always comes up with great ones to replace the retirees. I'll keep using them nonetheless, since I'm not a demo and don't really need to (OK, I'd like to) buy all the new ones that come along. Great blog -- congrats on your success!

Diane said...

I will miss best of cluck!!And so many more!! But i can't wait to see what's coming out though.

Anonymous said...

I am going to miss French Script and In Full Bloom. Love the new brads and the new in colors.

Anonymous said...

The absolute saddest loss for me is French Script.
I have to have the Baroque Motifs set out of the new catty as well as the Brocade Background designer paper.
On top of that I am sure I will have to have all of the new "in-clor" stuff.

Heather said...

Oh my there are sooo many! I will miss the in colors this year. I am crushed they are not adding them to the line and I do not like the new colors. (I mean, how will we go on without Cool Caribbean --LOL!) I will miss Cute as a Bug, Living Large, and Baby Firsts for a few. Not too wowed by the new stuff I have seen so far...anxious to see what the new cattie will hold!

Thanks for the opportunity to win such cool little candies! Great blog -- I will enjoy reading!

Anonymous said...

I will miss my baby sets and the BG stamps the most. I picked out baroque Motifs and zoofari from the new stamps. Sure hope the catalog has more to offer than the preview. Congrats on the hits and thanks for sharing your talent and the blog candy.

Karen Lindsay said...

I'll miss Roses in Winter and Full Bloom. They will stay in my collection, however. :) Congratulations on your growing number of hits!

Anonymous said...

Personally I had to buy only one set that was retiring. Probably because I had the rest...LOL. I got DD Pines because I have a room with that particular decor. And you never know...besides it's a good masculine set and I don't have many of those.

Tanis said...

Mixed bouquet is probably at the top of my list.
Great giveaway! I'm looking forward to checking out your blog (just found you!)

Elaine said...

I will miss mixed bouquet the most. I love soooo much of the preview....not the zoofari set though...that one just does not do anything for me,....until I see samples made up with it --- of course then I will really want to get it!

Anonymous said...

There are soooo many! I will miss French Script BG & Best of Cluck.

Linda SS said...

I will miss Petal Prints the most, along with some of the colors they have discontinued. Anxious to see the new catalog though:)

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

I'm going to miss Mixed Bouquet the most!! I haven't had it for that long and am just now loving it!! As far as the new stuff from the preview catty--I don't remember the name of it (I'm not a demo) but it's the flourishy one similar to Mon Amie. I really like it and can see tons of possiblities with it!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...French script I guess. But it's OK, there'll be a bunch more and I'll be keeping my favorite sets still.

Anonymous said...

Will definitely miss Petal Prints and French Script.

Dottie K. said...

I'm sad to see Cute as a bug go. Good thing I have it - love it for kids cards and scrapbooking. Congrats on 10K.

ThreadCatcher said...

I will miss my French Script (love those backgrounds!) and my Natural Beauty set. So far I'm on the fence with the preview stuff. I will eventually get the punch as I ALWAYS end up getting the new punches...LOL

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover