Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 3, 2007

Belated 10K Candy


Okay, better late than never right? I did mean to do a contest right at 10K, but was SO busy getting my first two workshops up and running!

So, here's the "Belated 10K Candy!" Some goodies I picked up at a recent trip to AC Moore, three Studio G clear stamp sets, as well as two Michael's $1 Stamps from Kolette Hall. They're really ...just a little something... to thank you for visiting me here!

To enter, please post a comment on this post letting me know which stamp set you'll be saddest to see go at the end of this month, and if you have anything that you've already decided you MUST have out of the preview catalogue. This contest will run through Wednesday at noon EST. I will pick a winner at random with the help of http://www.random.org/ of course! And I'll let you know which one I'll miss the most, as well as what I'm most anticipating out of my pre-order!!


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover