Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 4, 2007

The Month of Ted.

Dad, if you're reading today, no peeking. A photo of your Father's Day card is below.

We joke at our house that June is the month of Ted. Its his birthday, Father's Day and our Anniversary all in one. He was going to be working tonight, so I was going to have some time to design his birthday card...but he just called to let me know he's not working after all!
Lucky for me, I had a Father's Day card just about done, so at the last minute, this card is going to switch to a Happy Birthday card for him. It will be a Father's Day card for my clients to use and for my dad too!


This uses the Joy Fold, you can find a tutorial on Beate's blog. I'll be teaching this fold at my upcoming "Fun Folds" class at the end of the month. For more details on the class, please email me at basilefamily at comcast.net. I'll be showing more of these "fun folds" from all my blog-idols leading up to the class.

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

Great card Joanne! Nice colors - very masculine! :)

Heather said...

Love this card! I have been looking for Father's Day ideas -- thanks! :)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

i love this jo!! so handsome! happy birthday to ted!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover