Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 5, 2007

Blooms are the Best

I was on the fence for a while as to whether to buy the Big Blooms or not. But can I just say, I'm SO glad I did. I've used it so much already, and I've only had it a few weeks. Hopefully they'll continue to keep me amused until my pre-order from the new catalogue arrives!
This card uses the "Mish Closure" so named by Cambria and designed by Michelle Wooderson. Both are amazing artists and bloggers, so be sure to check them out. To create the "Mish Closure" all you do is cut off 1.5 inches off the front of the right hand side. You then use a slit punch, pushed all the way in, to hold the flap in place. The greatest part of this, I think, is that all you need is just a little piece of designer paper!

I'll be demonstrating this layout at my upcoming "Fun Folds" class at the end of the month. If you're interested, please email me for more details!
Details: Big Blooms stamp set, Rose Red Paper, Palette O Prints paper, So Saffron paper and Ink, Old Olive marker and grosgrain ribbon and very vanilla paper all from SU! "Feel Better" sentiment from PaperTrey Ink. Black Stazon used for Sentiment.

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Joanne! How did the stampdate go?

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne
I noticed your post on my blog, but I can't find your e-mail. Mine is jtribble@gmail.com.
Take care
Joei

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover