Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 6, 2007

And the winner is.....

......Alex who will miss Baby First and In Full Bloom.

I'll be selling a LOT of my retired sets come July 1st but there are some that I just can't bear to part with. Do the Hula is one of my favorites, though rarely used. It is a set that I bought about this time last year, and did my first really big project with. My son's fourth birthday invites. They were a TON of work, but I really loved them. I also created a collage with some of my favorite vacation photos from our trip to Hawaii last spring. But, if I sold it, I know I'd be sad, and come across an occasion I needed it.
I'm really going to miss Cool Carribean. I use it all the time. Its my crutch. But, I'm very much looking forward to Groovy Guava and Purely Pomegranate. I also really like the sentiments in the new Hugs and Wishes set.
I think the most commonly mentioned stamps in the list of loved but retiring stamps are Roses in Winter, French Script and Cute as a Bug.


So, although there are many sets that will be leaving us at the end of this month, I am really excited to see what that new catalogue will have for us come July 1st. With over 230 stamp sets retiring....there should be LOTS of new stamps to keep us busy.

Alex, congratulations! Please email me at basilefamily at comast.net with your snail mail address. I won't be able to make it to the shipping place till Friday.... however, if your loot goes unclaimed by Friday morning at 9am EST, I'll be generating a new number.


PS.... I'll be running a Virtual Rubber Yard Sale come July 1st to sell off some of my retired sets. Please check back on the 1st for more details!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover