Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 6, 2007

Pocket Card Invite

I really think that Pocket Cards really just make the best invitations! This cute little number is a sample for a client (and a friend!) who is using "Wild About You" for her children's birthday party this summer. Gender neutral since it is a joint party for her son and daughter.

A stamped envelope to match...and the giraffe is hiding inside the pocket. The reason it looks so unfinished is that its awaiting the arrival of my new "Hugs and Wishes" set for all the 411 about the party! However, even naked, it still makes me smile. I'll post a photo once the Man in Brown arrives with my preview goodies - I got an email today that they're en route, but it will be DAYS before they're here.
I think you'll be seeing this little layout again soon for my son's birthday invitations. He's picked out "Bugs and Kisses" for his party invites. I've got to get started, but many client orders to fulfill first!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover