Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 7, 2007

One Card, Three Ways

Before I get to the cards, can I just say I LOVE the show Studio 60? If you watch it, and you saw tonight's show, then you know exactly what I mean.

You may recall that I create cards for my aunt using either Right at Home or Sellabella each month, and each month I try to change it up a little bit. I thought this paper would be a fun way to change it up.


I also create an assortment of thank yous for her each month, and I really love any excuse to use my Think Big set. I dug into my prima stash to see what I could find. Once I found the best match I tacked them with a brad so that each of the three colors could be seen.


However, once I finished that card, I decided I liked the prima flower so much that I'd replace the treatment on the Happy Birthday card I showed earlier this week! Which one do you like the best?

Details: Kraft Paper with linen stamped in chocolate chip, Crate Paper Cowgirl, Cranberry Crisp and Choc Chip matting with Choc Chip ink. Stamp sets are Think Big (I love that one!), Happy Birthday and Right at Home.

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover