Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 7, 2007

So big.

For a few weeks now Little Man has said "Saucy Mommy" instead of "Sorry Mommy" anytime he got in trouble. Kills me. "Saucy Mommy."

Then today "Sorry." clear as day and totally out of the blue. Of course, this is great news, but it just takes me by suprise to suddenly hear the little boy that has been so late to talk trying so hard to speak clearly like his brother.

Tonight, he pointed right at me and said "Joanne." Of course, I cracked right up, which was totally the wrong thing to do because little monkey thought it was so funny and said it about 50 times.

Putting him to bed tonight, I gave him a hug and kissed him goodnight. I gave him a hug and said "Are you my baby or a big boy?" and he yelled out "BABY!" at the top of his lungs. Little runt, he's so much smarter than he lets on. He's right though, even if he's getting bigger, he's still a big baby, my big baby!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover