Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 10, 2007

Cambria to the Rescue!


On Friday, in a panic, I realized that I was without a graduation card for my cousin (who was graduating from high school yesterday.)


I've been wanting to make the little gift card holder that Cambria gave a tutorial on last week.

Her tutorial made it so easy that the hardest part was picking the paper, because possibilities are endless, but for my cousin who has eclectic, quirky taste, this striped paper from the spring mini was perfect!
I pulled all my materials together to finish it up at my mother's house yesterday. I just forgot to grab the little "for you" stamp I had planned to put on the tab.... so I had to hand write it in. I wasn't sure what Em might need for school, clothes or bedding so cash it was!
Congratulations Em and happy shopping!!

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Jo this is SOOOOOO cute!! I'm going to have to check out the tutorial. =) XOXOXO

Memories of Time said...

Totally perfect!! LOVE your gift card!! YOU GO GIRL!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover